Tan Holdings SBU’s participated in the 7 Habit s of Highly Effective People program. The team members were taught of professional practices which increases productivity, restores balance, and develops greater maturity and responsibility in any situation at hand.
The workshop has educated our team members on the following key actions:
• Focus and act on what can be controlled and influenced, instead of what can’t.
• Define clear measures of success and create a plan to achieve them for both life and work.
• Prioritize and achieve the most important goals instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
• Develop innovative solutions that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders.
• Collaborate more effectively with others by building high-trust relationships of mutual benefit.
• Overall, attendees will learn the essentials of personal effectiveness that will help them take responsibility, recognize and seize opportunities, solve problems, and achieve better results.